10 reasons you know you are a luxuries GLAMPER and you are loving it
(Last updated October 31st, 2016)
If you’re like me and love life’s little luxuries while traveling through the country, and perhaps the kind of person who likes to read DWELL, or Airstream Magazine, there’s a good chance you are a glamper. If you don’t know what “glamping” is read on.
Glamping is, in short, luxury camping. A portmanteau, glamping comes from the combination
- You make espresso in the morning instead of traditional brew.
- You eat Chia seeds in your steel cut oats for breakfast.
- You drink a glass of wine (preferably a good vintage) with your lunch instead of pop.
- You prefer a fridge to keep your food stored instead of a cooler and ice.
- You smell fresh every morning after a nice shower instead of smoky-campfire.
- When you read at night you prefer to use LED recharged by solar panels instead of burning campfire.
- You prefer sleeping on a nice queen-size bed with pillows instead of a sleeping bag on rocks.
- You use a screen door to keep bugs out rather than spray nasty bug repellent.
- You use your cellphone as a Mobile-Hotspot as a WIFI network while keeping up with work.
- You love to eat on real-china instead of paper plates and plastic forks.