If you’re like me and love life’s little luxuries while traveling through the country, and perhaps the kind of person who likes to read DWELL, or Airstream Magazine, there’s a good chance you are a glamper. If you don’t know what “glamping” is read on.
Glamping is, in short, luxury camping. A portmanteau, glamping comes from the combination
- You make espresso in the morning instead of traditional brew.
- You eat Chia seeds in your steel cut oats for breakfast.
- You drink a glass of wine (preferably a good vintage) with your lunch instead of pop.
- You prefer a fridge to keep your food stored instead of a cooler and ice.
- You smell fresh every morning after a nice shower instead of smoky-campfire.
- When you read at night you prefer to use LED recharged by solar panels instead of burning campfire.
- You prefer sleeping on a nice queen-size bed with pillows instead of a sleeping bag on rocks.
- You use a screen door to keep bugs out rather than spray nasty bug repellent.
- You use your cellphone as a Mobile-Hotspot as a WIFI network while keeping up with work.
- You love to eat on real-china instead of paper plates and plastic forks.